Etoile Housing offers several housing options :
IN HOST FAMILIES
Etoile is an expert in host family accommodation. Our families are carefully selected for their seriousness and the quality of the accommodation they provide.
Students are welcomed into the family’s home with a private room.
We offer the following formulas:
- Breakfast every day: 273 € / week
- Breakfast every day + 1 dinner per week: 287 € / week
- Breakfast every day + 3 dinners per week: 315 € / week
- Breakfast every day + 5 dinners per week: 343 € / week
- Breakfast every day + 7 dinners per week: 371 € / week
Arrival in the family is on Sunday and departure on Saturday.
A private bathroom is possible : +20% on the rate (subject to availability)
Specific diet (except vegan) : +15% on the rate (subject to availability)
AT THE FIAP JEAN MONNET RESIDENCE
Etoile’s partner, the FIAP Jean Monnet, welcomes students in an international atmosphere with spaces designed for comfort. Private rooms have 1, 2, 4 or 6 beds, and there are shared rooms available (please note that shared rooms are only available for 18-30 year olds and for 6 nights maximum. There are no age restrictions for other rooms).
- Breakfast and dinner are included!
- Shower spaces equipped with hairdryers and towels, private toilets
- Reception is open 24 hours per day, offering a personalized welcome at your arrival
- Bar area and self-service cafeteria for breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- Exhibits, concerts, events
- Secure building entrance
- Lending of musical instruments
- Tourist information
- Services (mini-shops, laundry, etc.)
IN A UNIVERSITY RESIDENCE
During the summer, you can book a student room at the Cité Universitaire Internationale de Paris, located about 20 minutes from the Institute by metro. The campus offers various residences with single rooms in a 35 hectare park in Paris. All rooms are equipped with a refrigerator and broadband internet. Toilets and a kitchen area are located on each floor. The student has access to the campus university restaurant.
AT THE AGEFO RESIDENCE
The residence is located 6 metro stations away from the Institute, for a total journey of less than 20 minutes. The residence offers single rooms with shower, sink and toilet and is located near lively shopping streets (rue de Vaugirard and rue de Cambronne).
- an interior garden with tables and chairs
- a self-service kitchen
- a dining room with individual dry-goods and refrigerated lockers
- a study room, several lounges with piano and flat screens, a ping-pong room
- a self-service laundry and ironing room
|Price per week||Price per month|
|Single room||280 €||850 €|
30 € mid-stay cleaning fee for stays longer than one week.
Wifi access with subscription, 20 € per month, registration via an outside provider
Multi-risk housing insurance with civil liability (required in France) can be provided by our partner for 80 € (stays of 1 to 3 months), 121 € (stays of 3 to 6 months), or 195 € (stays up to 1 year). for those 27 years or older, please ask us about rates.